This is the classic salsa they serve at any taco stand in Mexico, spicy with its chile de arbol base perfect carne asada tacos!
1/2 white onion
Casa Mexicana Chile de árbol to taste (we recommend 4-5)
1 garlic clove
Salt to taste
2 cups Water
- Place a pot over high heat, add the water, tomatoes, chili, onion and garlic together, the water level should be the same level as the ingredients.
- Cook all the ingredients covered for 15 minutes, we will know that they will be ready when the tomato has started peeling out and the chili has lost its hardness.
- Stir the ingredients every 7-10 minutes, so that all the vegetables are cooked.
- Let the pot sit and cool for a few minutes before adding the ingredients to the blender.
- Add salt to taste.
- Blend everything and enjoy with your tacos.